The holidays are quickly approaching...and so is my due date!
With that in mind, my cut-off date for holiday custom orders is going to be a little bit sooner than usual. Here's how it's all going to go down:
• There will only be 30 custom order slots available from now until baby Gilmore arrives. I'll continue to take orders until I reach 30 OR until November 24th (Black Friday)...whichever comes first.
• The earlier you place your order, the better. My slots for custom orders around the holidays fill up quickly, and the only way to guarantee your spot is by ordering early!
• If you're an email subscriber, you JUST received an email with a 10% discount code for the first 10 people who place a custom order. This will be my LAST sale of the year, so don't miss out!
• If you're not an email subscriber...you totally should be! This is the best way to stay up-to-date with all of the upcoming changes to the way things run around here (thanks in advance, baby Gilmore, for shaking things up. :))
• I will continue to take print orders until December 6th. After December 6th, the shop will officially be closed for the remainder of the year.
Anything else I should know?
Why yes, I'm so glad you asked. Things are going to be a little bit different around here in 2018! Here's what you can expect:
• I will begin taking print orders again in January, but custom orders will not be available for purchase until March 2018 due to maternity leave.
• You will no longer be able to purchase custom orders directly through the shop. I will make a certain number of custom slots available per month, and you'll be able to sign up for the wait list via the "Customs" page on my website (this page will be made available after I sell out of custom orders for 2017).
Stay tuned for more details!
I truly cannot thank you enough for your continued support of my business. Beau and I feel so fortunate to have such an encouraging and supportive community surrounding us as we begin this crazy journey into parenthood. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to create artwork and support my family...it means the world!
Love & Respect,